- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of order, with the full balance due 7 days prior to the event.
- We do not offer refunds, however, we do allow date changes if notified 1 week or more in advance.
- The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
Table and equipment
- A suitable table must be provided at the venue. Sweet & Grazing tables must be setup indoors in an air-conditioned space, away from direct sunlight. Pastel and Posh will not be liable for any circumstances, costs, liabilities or claims arising out of a failure to adhere to the table requirements.
- Hire of tables and other furniture can be included in your quote upon request and subject to availability.
- Hiring of theme appropriate props outside of what we have in stock can be included in your quote upon request and subject to availability.
- A Security Deposit must be left with us at the time of final payment in order to ensure safe return of any rental equipment. We will return the security deposit when equipment is picked-up or returned to us in the original condition
Delivery and Pick-up
- Delivery is included up to 25km. Please inquire about travel cost when booking.
- There is a mandatory $40 pick-up fee for all rental equipment. Alternatively equipment can be dropped off at one of our locations with no additional costs.
- Pastel and Posh is not responsible for the removal and disposal of food waste once set up is complete. All equipment must be cleaned and available for pick up at the agreed time or be returned within 48 hours.